Health Care Reform
Navigating Health Care Reform
As the Affordable Care Act (ACA) continues to evolve, understanding and complying with federal mandates can be a complex and potentially costly endeavor. With Marsh & McLennan Agency, you have peace of mind knowing that our team of experts is constantly monitoring and analyzing the reform and the implications for your business. Our local team, backed by the resources of the industry experts of Marsh & McLennan Agency, is here to help you navigate today and prepare for the future.
Scope of Services
Based on the needs of your organization, we provide the following services:
- Analysis of your current plans to determine if you are at risk of triggering penalties for non-compliance, shared responsibility, surcharges or the excise tax
- Identification of key risk elements and offering of solutions for potential issues
- A complete reform 'checkup' to make certain you comply with all aspects of regulation
- An understanding of the financial impact of reform to your business
- Strategic recommendations to help you better manage your employee benefit plans
- The ability to help you manage and contain costs associated with ACA
- Assist with development of employee communication strategies to minimize confusion
Regardless of your industry, size or location, our experts partner with you to understand your long-term plans and needs. Our team works with you to develop strategies to help you achieve your goals in light of future regulations and reforms.
Welcome the Marsh & McLennan Agency Health Care Reform Resource Center. Included here you will find timely alerts, briefs and resources designed to keep you updated on all the latest Health Care Reform news. MMA is committed to keeping clients informed so they can better prepare for how the law impacts their business and bottom line.
In addition to the Resource Center, MMA has also launched a microsite dedicated to providing employers with the tools and resources needed to prepare for the changes ahead. Click here to visit the site and learn more.